Welcome to Totnes and South Devon Bookkeeping.
Totnes and South Devon Bookkeeping can offer you a flexible, reliable and affordable outsourcing solution to meet your bookkeeping and accounting requirements, freeing up your valuable time to allow you to grow your business.
We can help with invoicing and debt recovery, financial reporting, final accounts, self assessment tax returns, VAT returns, payroll, auto enrolment pensions, independent examination of charity accounts and advice and training.
- For growing and established businesses we offer weekly, monthly or quarterly bookkeeping, VAT returns, management reporting, or any of these services alone. We can take on the responsibility of invoicing and debt recovery.
- For sole traders we offer an annual package to include compilation of annual accounts and self-assessment tax return submissions to ensure your annual tax obligations are met and cut out your accountancy costs altogether.
- We offer a payroll service which complies with HMRC requirements for RTI as a single service or as part of an overall bookkeeping package.
Why choose Totnes and South Devon Bookkeeping?
- We are a Xero certified partner and are also proficient in other major accounts software packages including Sage and QuickBooks. We offer advice, training and support in set-up and data entry if required and can also complete manual books if this is your preference. We are flexible in the way we work and can manage your accounts with you in real time using cloud based platform such as Xero. Alternatively, we can use our own Sage and QuickBooks software meaning there is no requirement for you to purchase this software.
- We offer an hourly or fixed monthly fee package to suit your requirements.
- We can work on site or remotely with either a collection and delivery of paperwork or a scan, email or cloud based service.
- Whatever the size of the job, if your business needs help with your accounts you will find our flexible approach can be adjusted to suit your needs.
We have experience of working with companies in a wide range of sectors including:
- Retailing and online retailing
- Consultancy and training
- Recruitment and personnel
- Community Interest Companies (CICs)
- Local trades (plumbers, builders, etc)
Please contact us for a free initial consultation to establish your needs and how we can help.